80 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Abierto a:||Todo público|
In September 1502, Admiral Christopher Columbus anchored his ships off the coast of Quiribrí, in the lands of Cariay. For her exuberance and beauty, he named her La Huerta. 515 years have passed, and La Huerta continues to maintain its beauty. Navigate the Caribbean Sea and disembark on the mythical island of Quiribrí, also known as Uvita Island. Travel its trails and enjoy the entire Caribbean coast, from which it is possible to observe the Turrialba volcano and the majestic Talamanca mountain range and the Matama Row.
The tour includes water transport from the port of embarkation and vice versa, with an approximate duration of 20 minutes. During this water transport the passenger will have all the security measures on board the boat and with life jackets.
1. Departure: 5:30 a.m.
2. Arrival in Limón: 9:00 a.m.
3. Arrival to Isla Uvita: 10:30 am
4. Lunch in Limón downtown: 3:00 pm
5. Tour of the city of Limón: 4:30
6. Departure to San José: 5:30 pm
7. Arrival in San José: 8:30 pm
* Times may vary depending on on-site conditions
Hop On - Hop Off